A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in Law.
Months of entry
The course is designed for graduates seeking to gain a solid foundation of the growing discipline of financial regulations and corporate law in the international context.
The programme focusses on the conceptual and theoretical aspects of substantive law and regulation in the field; the procedural mechanisms for the application of law; the challenges faced with the evolution of principles, rules and procedures; and the wider impact that regulations have on the wider society.
Beyond the conceptual and theoretical focus, the course also covers the practical aspects of financial regulation in domestic and international context. Brunel is one of the only law schools in the UK to offer this innovative programme.
The course is aimed at graduates from all over the world who are keen to develop an expertise in the evolving discipline and develop a career in financial services industry, law practice and the academia or continue into research.
- You will develop an expertise in the corpus and complexities of corporate law and financial regulations.
- You will acquire critical and analytical skills in this complex international field.
- You will be able to demonstrate through original research the application of knowledge, practical understanding and critical appreciation that can contribute to the discourse on both corporate law and the financial regulations in place.
- You will gain professional skills required to develop a successful career in financial services industry, law practice and the academia.
The International Financial Regulations and Corporate Law programme provides students with the knowledge and understanding to confidently tackle areas of controversy in these areas of law, to be able to assess critically situations and challenges, appreciate the importance of the international boundaries, and the influence of culture on the processes of law.
The programme is designed to give as much flexibility as possible, in order to provide students to tailor their learning to their interests.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599