Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
To study this course, you will need to have obtained the following:
- Classification of 2:1 or above in any subject/discipline OR consideration will be given to applicants who have: Classification of 2:2 in a subject with relevant content and experience, e.g., sociology; psychology; physiology; bio- chemistry; health studies or social work.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or above, including English language or literature, mathematics, and a science subject
- For students, whose first language is not English, there is a requirement to achieve an IELTS tariff of 7 with no individual component below 6.5
- Evidence of study within the previous five years.
- Establish digital and technological literacy on application.
If successful at interview you will be required to complete the following as part of the condition of your offer:
- Verified evidence of 500 hours of related clinical practice in the last 3 years. This will be demonstrated through an enhanced CV
- A reflective essay demonstrating Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Further details and guidance will be provided upon successful interview.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend Selection Day.
Applications are made through UCAS.
All offers are subject to Academic, successful RPL, Enhanced CV, satisfactory Occupational Health and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Months of entry
Are you a high achieving graduate wanting to get into adult nursing? Fast-track your career with this exciting two-year course. Discover the knowledge you need to become a compassionate and confident Registered Nurse.
With our diverse teaching, state-of-the-art hospital wards and clinical placement opportunities, you can gain the skills you need to help make a difference to a patient’s life.
Information for international students
If you're an international student please visit the international section of our website.
Fees and funding
For funding information please visit our fees and funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44(0) 1494 605060