All students should hold a first degree or equivalent, with a minimum 2:2 award. Although management experience is not essential it is desirable. Students who do not hold such qualifications will be assessed as to their suitability through interview and where necessary the taking of references. Students whose first language is other than English will need to provide evidence of fluency to at least IELTS 6.0.
Months of entry
The Masters in International Business Management is a new programme replacing our highly successful Masters in Management. The demands of the international economy, and the increasing globalisation of business and management practice, has led us to re-launch our programme with a new and exciting international focus and curriculum. Drawing on established business disciplines we have produced a series of creative and challenging modules that reflect current themes and debates in international business and management. In addition we are able to offer an established programme in professional development, with mentoring, support, and a vibrant student community creating a stimulating and progressive learning environment.
Students will consider the following modules:
- Leadership, Team Building and Communication
- International Management: People and Operation
- Organizations and Culture in a Global Context
- Creativity, Marketing and Enterprise
- Globalisation and Contemporary Issues in Business and Management
- Global Systems and Strategy
- Professional Development and Practice in Business and Management
- Business Analysis
- International Research Project
Extra curricula features include:
- A series of year long postgraduate skills workshops focusing upon both academic and business skills.
- A fully integrated Professional Development Programme.
- A teaching programme that is fully supported with on and off line resources, including the Blackboard virtual learning environment.
- Guest lectures by academic and business experts. Experts will be used to enhance learning and provide specialist knowledge and experience.
- A full system of student support and guidance from dedicated student support staff.
- An outward bound activity induction programme.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Mark Sutcliffe
- +44 (0)29 2041 7173