You will need:
- To be aged 19 or older
- GCSE English and Maths at grade 4 or above (or A*-C)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
All applicants must have an assessment and interview to confirm that the course is suitable for them.
Months of entry
Application development technology skills are in high demand globally and, with our geographical location close to the City of London, we are perfectly placed to plug you into this developing industry and help you get your important first break into this exciting and lucrative career.
Our Dev Tech Bootcamp has been designed in collaboration with a finance technology recruitment company and finance technology industry professionals to help you develop practical skills that will enable you to work in this lucrative sector. During the course, you will also receive support and coaching in the development of soft skills required in this industry (with employers joining throughout the duration of the course to provide real-life guidance).
Importantly, as the course aims to support you into vacancies within the technology development sector, upon successful completion a guaranteed interview will be provided for an entry level position with one of the employers we are collaborating with.
The course will provide:
- Foundation in the core skills needed to enter into a career in application development and deployment
- Infrastructure and the deployment of applications
- Coaching in professional skills and behaviours
- Application of User Interface and User experience (UI/UX) concepts
- Developing project management skills, for example using Agile, Scrum and RAID log
- A project, solving real business problems with a dedicated mentor from one of the leading technology companies in London
- Work experience placement
- Upon successful completion of the course, a guaranteed interview with a technology company recruiting for entry level candidates