Applicants should hold a good honours degree 2.2 or above in a relevant academic discipline. Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. International applicants should also hold a minimum of 6.5 score in the IELTS test for English language.
Months of entry
The purpose of the MSc in International Business Economics at Coventry Business School is to provide you with the opportunity to investigate the complexities of and challenges facing today’s world markets.
The course enables you to examine in depth, critical issues in international business economics at a time of continuing turbulence in the global economy. The course structure takes a holistic approach, exploring the synergies between economic theory and practice, finance and international business.
The course has a strong focus on key economic modules with a dissertation specialized in economic areas. Furthermore, the course is designed to include two mandatory modules in finance and one mandatory module in business and strategy, enabling the student to show competence in both international business and finance field.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course will appeal equally to those of you with a general background in economics who wish to specialise further in international and financial economics and those from a wide disciplines who wish to pursue a career in international business. By choosing this course range of non-economics you will benefit from the ability to:
- critically apply economic tools to the challenging management problems associated with international business decision making;
- examine and assess different aspects of the global business environment and provide insights into the operation of international organisations and financial services;
- demonstrate competency in advanced skill sets in economics, finance and international business, essential to the career development of global business managers.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
These courses are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect new developments and the requirements of the profession, needs of industry and government legislation.
- International Macroeconomics for Business;
- Economics of Strategic Management;
- Corporate Finance;
- Quantitative Methods.
- Economics of Emerging Markets;
- Business Economics and the European Union;
- International Business and Global Strategy;
- International Financial Markets;
- Research Methods.
- Dissertation, or
- Company Internship.
Information for international students
Please contact our International/EU Office: Telephone: +44(0)24 7615 2152 www.coventry.ac.uk/iocontactus
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- 024 7765 4321