- A minimum of a second-class honours degree in a relevant business-based subject.
- A relevant professional qualification of an equivalent level.
- A lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level.
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for 5 years in a position commensurate with that of an honours degree graduate in a relevant field.
- Applications from those not possessing the equivalent of an honours degree will be considered on individual merit with decisions made based on careful evaluation of the capacity of the applicant to complete the course successfully.
Months of entry
Focusing on the unique aspects of logistics, this course provides a strong starting point from which students can explore the core principles of logistics management. It aims to develop your knowledge of how to plan and execute alternative logistics strategies, manage operational logistics systems and utilise the latest cyber-physical technologies.
Using in-depth case studies, the course aims to demonstrate the importance of logistics within a range of industries and invites students to explore management options across multiple sectors, including manufacturing, shipping, retail, transportation and distribution.
Students will have the opportunity to broaden their capabilities in a number of key areas such as logistics analysis and develop supply chains through the application of ethical concepts such as sustainability.
The course aims to furnish students with ambitions for higher study with an insight into some of the research areas that are currently of interest in the field of logistics.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-60 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Online Admissions Team