To enter the course you need to have one of the following:
- A good honours degree or an equivalent qualification;
- A relevant professional qualification of equivalent standard, e.g. BCS Professional Graduate Diploma, CEng, CIM Diploma;
- An unclassified degree plus at least two years' further study or professional experience.
Months of entry
Accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS), this Master’s degree aims to equip you with the professional and technical skills needed to specify, design, develop, test and implement large-scale software systems in a variety of different contexts and organisational settings.
The course is designed and delivered with input from our extensive industry contacts; we will teach you how to construct and deliver software solutions working with clients in real-life situations, which could lead to careers in software development or internet systems development.
You’ll study in our modern Engineering and Computing building with well-equipped laboratories featuring the latest workstations, dedicated servers and industry standard software.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44(0)24 7765 4321