Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A commitment to, and understanding of, early years education, demonstrating the personal attributes, values and motivation required to train as a teacher;
- Suitable presentational qualities, including a good standard of written English.
- A degree equivalent to UK first-class or second-class honours (2:2 or above). No specific subjects are required;
- GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent);
- GCSE in combined Science (dual or single award) or in Physics, Chemistry or Biology at Grade C or Grade 4 or above (or equivalent). Please note, subjects that cover a narrower range of the National Curriculum, such as Human Biology or Environmental Science, are not acceptable.
Months of entry
Fees and funding
If you are a prospective UK student who will be joining this PGCE in academic year 2022/23, the tuition fee will be £9,250. Tuition fees for international students enrolling on the programme in academic year 2022/23 are £13,500.EU/EEA and Swiss students who have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, as well as Irish nationals, may be eligible for the UK tuition fee rate.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44(0)1695 575171