You'll need a recognised undergraduate degree in any discipline for entry into this course. Alternatively, you may be considered if you have qualifications and experience that are equivalent. If you wish to study English, French or German, you must be able to demonstrate a level of proficiency at least equivalent to the common european framework of reference level B2/C1.
Months of entry
This course is studied full-time over three trimesters. The taught component consists of seven modules and five of these modules are compulsory. You will also select two modules from a list of options available to students in the Business School.
- Intercultural Business Communication, Global Economic Environment, a European Language.
- Marketing Communications
- International Conference Management
- Managing Heritage Tourism
- Business Skills for Event Management
- Corporate Strategy.
- Managing Cross-cultural Diversity in Organisations, Advertising as Cultural Discourse
- Global Marketing
- Case Studies in International Tourism
- International Business.
- Research Methods - Dissertation.
Information for international students
For applicants whose first language is not English, the following is generally required: minimum IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550/213 Please see our website for up-to-date information.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for up-to-datefee & funding information
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Information Office
- +44 (0) 8452 60 60 40