Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Admission is based on the following elements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview
- Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
Months of entry
The MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science is a 18-month program designed to grow a new generation of leading marketing specialists – digital savvy professionals that can benefit from an explosive growth of online technologies to develop business.
Thanks to the program, students will be able to manage the coming technological and algorithmic disruptions in marketing, instead of being made redundant by them.
The program pedagogy uniquely combines a strong academic background in business studies, marketing, data analysis and strategy with an in‐depth and specific digital knowledge in online video, mobile, viral, social media, and data driven marketing.
Excel and Tableau Software), coding (R and Python), database access (SQL), data science and machine learning with Python. You will be able to manage the coming technological and algorithmic disruptions in marketing, instead of being made redundant by them.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Emlyon Business School Enquiries