Admission is based on the following elements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview
- Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
Months of entry
The objective of the program is to train specialists able to advance in today’s global financial sector. Your challenge is not only to become an expert in a financial field, but to acquire a large set of skills and develop a global scope including but not limited to: data, new technologies, mathematics, CSR, economy and soft skills. Innovation & mindset shift in the ecosystem have become a major challenge for banks, companies and consulting firms. This program prepares the students for all this.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Emlyon Business School Enquiries