Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Admission is based on the following elements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field (please note: 3-year Bachelor's degree may be accepted for excellent profiles, including French Bac +3)
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview
- Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
Months of entry
In a 18-month period you will study management as it relates specifically to the sports business, and share the classroom with students from all over the world. Starting your studies in Paris, you will first acquire the fundamentals of management as they apply to the sports industry in a global environment. Consecutively, specialist courses will help you manage the specifics of the sports industry. After your time in Paris and several field trips in Europe, you will move on to emlyon business school’s Asian Campus in Shanghai, for the “Asian Business Environment” module. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to visit companies and meet and hear from industry experts.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Emlyon Business School Enquiries