Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
About ESCP Business School
Founded in 1819, ESCP Business School is the world's first business school.
ESCP Business School was a pioneer in cross-border education with a unique six-campus structure in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw. This allows our students to study in at least two different countries during their postgraduate degree. Moreover, ESCP's truly European identity allows it to offer a unique multicultural education style in the field of business and a global view in International Management issues.
Each year, ESCP Business School welcomes over 6,500+ students and 5,000 executives from more than 120 different countries, providing them with a comprehensive offer of Management courses and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, Executive MBA, PhD and Executive Education).
- World's #First Business School (est. 1819)
- Ranked #8 Business School in Europe and #2 Business School in the UK, #3 Business School in France (FT, 2020)
- 6,500+ students in degree programmes representing 120 different nationalities
- 65,000 active alumni in over 150 countries in the world
- ESCP Business School is multi-accredited by: AACSB · EQUIS·· EFMD MB· · EFMD EM·A · 5 European Higher Ed accreditations
- Social media accounts