ESMT has designed the Master in Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (MAAI) admissions process to identify the most talented individuals who will benefit from the program's international and interdisciplinary nature. The admissions team evaluates applications based on the following qualities:
- Excellent analytical problem-solving abilities
- A critical thinker who holds a scientific worldview
- Highly attentive to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies
- A desire for continuous learning opportunities
- A previous degree (bachelor's or an equivalent). Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree. Ideally no more than 24 months of postgraduate work experience (excl. internships)
- Proof of strong quantitative abilities, whether with a degree in an analytical field (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics), quantitative economics, finance, or a similar subject
- OR a degree in any discipline with a GMAT/GRE score with a quantitative score above average. The required GMAT test score is at least 600. The required GRE score is 151 or higher on verbal reasoning and 153 or higher on quantitative reasoning. ESMT’s GMAT code is H4D-SJ-86 or simply search for the school name. We also accept GRE scores, and our Designated Institution (DI) code is 7768.
- ESMT expects a score of 100 points in the TOEFL or 7.0 in the IELTS or 850 in the TOEIC.” The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707. You will receive a waiver for the English proficiency test if English is your native language or if you have completed a university degree completely taught in English.
- Completed application - including essays, one reference letter, and €50 application fee
- Individual interview in person or online
Months of entry
Big data is the primary factor influencing both industry and society in today’s world. The continual collection of enormous amounts of data creates huge demand for individuals who know how to process and analyze it. The ESMT Berlin Master in Analytics and Artificial Intelligence is designed to give you the skills to work at the intersection of analytics and management. Through this program, you will learn to leverage your quantitative skills and merge them with the managerial vision required to create value through data-driven solutions.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +49 30 212 31 0