Applicants are usually required to have a UK Honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in a business related discipline; or a UK Honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any discipline and two years appropriate level management experience.
Months of entry
Our MBA Luxury Brand Management builds on GCU London's expertise in the luxury industry. We developed this innovative programme to meet the growing demand for experienced managers who really understand luxury brand management.
Through this programme, you'll master the tools and strategies of the global luxury market, launching your successful career in this fascinating industry. Luxury markets are becoming more competitive, more complex and more polarised; with the relevant, up-to-date industry knowledge you'll acquire in this programme, you'll be ready to meet those challenges head-on.
The curriculum emphasises data analysis to support evidence-based decision-making.
- Develop the analytical skills to examine issues that affect the luxury sector
- Practise creative and critical thinking for innovative solutions
- Examine the challenges of global expansion while maintaining brand exclusivity
- Learn by collaborating with your classmates and thinking like an entrepreneur
- Strengthen your problem-solving capabilities with case studies, business challenges and a live brief project developed in partnership with industry
- Explore responsible leadership and ethical decision-making in the context of the luxury market, considering the common good alongside profitability
In the MBA Luxury Brand Management, you will explore key brand concepts such as authenticity, exclusivity and craftsmanship, balanced with brand access and immediacy. Then you'll develop your understanding of how these issues intersect with digital technology and contemporary culture.
At GCU, you'll join a welcoming and career-focused community of learners, professors and professionals. You'll find personal support as you work hard to achieve the successful career that's right for you.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions and Enquiries
- +44(0)203 369 3000