A bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
Months of entry
This MSc focuses on business on a global scale, this postgraduate degree develops fundamentals of business strategy through to developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment.
The course takes a hands-on practical focus with simulations and relevant case studies to further enhance the learning experience. Awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our GISMA Hamburg campus.
Who is International Business Management for?
This MSc is for aspiring business leaders who want a global experience. Recent graduates or individuals with a few years business experience will flourish in this international environment.
Employment stats and USPs
- Kingston Business School is a globally recognised UK University with accreditations from AACSB and EFMD
- This programme also benefits from AMBA and EPAS accreditation
- Kingston University has been named as one of the top 50 institutions in England
- 95.1% students graduating from the University in 2015-16 were in work or further study 6 months on
• A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
• AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
• Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
• Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
• Perfect city centre locations in Hamburg
• Taught 100% in English
With this MSc International Business Management, your career will be rocketed to new global heights. The prestige of the award institution coupled with a fantastic location in Germany offers students the opportunity to develop multiple employment skills and gain the confidence to enter numerous industries and sectors.
Fees and funding
Flexible payment plans* are available that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details