UK Honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent). Applicants will normally be registered Health Care Professionals.
Months of entry
Diabetes is on the rise worldwide. Highly qualified healthcare professionals with expertise in diabetes care are in high demand. The work is challenging but rewarding, and the field needs talented health care professionals with a real commitment to the common good.
The MSc Diabetes Care and Management is multidisciplinary, bringing together key insights from multiple fields. During this masters degree you will learn about best practices in health management and diabetes from a broad range of perspectives.
- Understand the biology of the disease
- Learn about preventing, diagnosing and managing diabetes
- Recognise diabetes complications
- Explore the latest research in the field
- Survey up-to-date advances in management and care
- Acquire the skills to collaborate on active clinical research
Keeping the programme career-focused, our diabetes care and management masters students undertake a number of clinical attachments at local hospitals. This opportunity helps them solidify their skills and make a positive impact on patients in a real-world setting. The final Project/Dissertation Diabetes module gives students the opportunity to obtain an enhanced understanding of an area of diabetes or to undertake a clinical audit in collaboration with local diabetes consultants.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 331 8630