UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering or physical science discipline with a strong electrical, electronic or physics element.
Months of entry
We worked with industry professionals to develop an MSc Applied Instrument and Control programme that is accredited by the Institute of Measurement and Control (InstMC). It covers both the latest developments in the field and the industry knowledge we've gained through years of experience.
The programme draws on relevant case studies with real-world implications, so you'll gain practical knowledge that you can apply on the job from day one.
The programme also fulfils the Engineering Council's further learning requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
- Gain a solid foundation in measurement science and control theory
- Practise data acquisition and instrument networking
- Study analysis of systems for condition monitoring
- Investigate fault detection and control system design
- Complete a hands-on project in the industry for experiential learning.
At GCU, you'll find a welcoming community of people like yourself - hardworking, career-focused individuals with the vision and discipline to pursue meaningful work. We'll help you develop the tools to be successful, in your career and in your life.
We hope you'll use those tools to make a positive impact on your community and contribute to the common good through everything you do.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- online24-60 months
- full time12-16 months
- distance learning24-60 months
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 331 8630