A UK Honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any subject.
Months of entry
Available in London and Glasgow.
Capable professionals with skills in commercial management and quantity surveying are always in high demand in the construction industry. With these valuable skills, you'll play an essential role in managing costs for construction projects in the UK and overseas.
GCU's MSc Quantity Surveying is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB). The programme is available at both the London and Glasgow campuses for full-time, part-time and distance learning.
The curriculum is practical and career-focused, making you a more competitive candidate for leadership roles in construction.
- Expand your frame of reference and your understanding of construction economics and project management
- Explore topics like risk and value management, quantification and costing of work, financial management and construction economics
- Investigate sustainable design and construction
- Learn how to handle construction contracts and disputes
- Connect your expertise to the real world with industrial case studies
- Complete a dissertation to integrate your knowledge and develop subject expertise
As the University for the Common Good, GCU's community emphasises real ways to make a positive impact. We work hard to excel at what we do so we can drive change in our communities and in our world. We're doers and builders. We hope when you graduate, you'll take that spirit with you, no matter where you go.
As a construction professional, you'll help build cities, businesses and homes; you also have the power to build the common good.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 331 8630