21 years at the start of the program.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject.
Months of entry
Our MSc in International Hospitality Business will prepare you to lead a high-flying career in the world’s most prestigious international hospitality chains. Offered in Switzerland and London, this program will give you the skills for managing people, operations and business in hotels and hospitality companies. The higher-level management courses in hospitality include finance, marketing, human resources, and revenue management, taught by our industry-experienced faculty members who bring their expertise and best-practice examples to the classroom. The program ends with an internship, providing you with hands-on experience and a chance to practice your new skills in a real work environment.
Information for international students
Minimum English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last three years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- IELTS: overall 6.0 and min. 5.5 in every sub-component*
- TOEFL: Internet-based 80 or paper-based 550
- First Cambridge Exam: Grade A
- Cambridge Advanced Exam: Grade C
- For the MSc program in London, same as above, except Non-EU or EEA passport holders will need to undertake IELTS UKVI: 6.0 overall and min. 5.5 in every sub-component.
*Only tests taken/issued in an official IELTS testing center are accepted.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details