21 years at the start of the program.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject.
Months of entry
Start a high-flying global career with our Master’s in Hospitality
Our MSc in International Hospitality Business will prepare you to lead a high-flying career in the world’s most prestigious international hospitality chains. Offered in Switzerland and London, this program will give you the skills for managing people, operations and business in hotels and hospitality companies.
This program is designed for recent graduates, both career changers or career developers, who hold a bachelor’s degree or expect to graduate before the program start date and have limited or no work experience.
The program consists of two academic semesters followed by one internship semester.
- Hospitality Immersion Program (Optional)*
- Managing Hospitality and Luxury Operations
- International Hospitality and Service Marketing
- Managerial Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Revenue Management and Digital Distribution Strategy
- Leadership and Intercultural Management
- Business field trip to a European City
- Hospitality Business Strategies and Innovation
- International Human Resources Management
- Hospitality Corporate Finance
- Business Research Methods
- Project Management Methods
- Advanced Revenue and Demand Management
- Digital Transformation and Data Analytics
- 6-month Internship
- Business Research Project
Information for international students
Minimum English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last three years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, you will be asked to provide one of the following:
- IELTS: overall 6.0 and min. 5.5 in every sub-component*
- TOEFL: Internet-based 80 or paper-based 550
- First Cambridge Exam: Grade A
- Cambridge Advanced Exam: Grade C
*Only tests taken/issued in an official IELTS testing centre are accepted.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Mark O'Brien