Learn more via the course page.
Months of entry
This two year modular programme in small animal medicine comprises 21 sessions covering clinical pathology, cytology and endocrinology as well as the main body systems. An extra day of practical training will be provided in the second year focusing on cardiac diagnostics including echocardiography.
- Gain both a Postgraduate Certificate and a GPCert (SAM)
- Develop new enthusiasm and confidence in handling your medicine cases
- Provide an enhanced service to your clients and patients
- Generate increased revenue in your practice
- Meet like-minded colleagues and develop lifelong friendships
- Meet and learn from world-class teachers
For full details of this course visit Improve International.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Office