Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Our minimum requirement is a first-class degree in electrical/electronic engineering, or a related subject with a substantial electrical/electronic engineering component.
The overall degree grade must be at least 75% overall.
Months of entry
This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge and critical awareness of theoretical and practical solutions to problems at the forefront of communications and the processing of signals.
Communications and signal processing are closely intertwined, and together provide the basis of modern information engineering.
Areas of application include:
- mobile communications (3G/4G/LTE and future 5G), access networks and wireless communication
- Communication networks including broadcast and computing communication networks
- image processing and robotic vision
- audio and video recording
- radar and sonar detection
- biomedical signal processing
- medical imaging
- remote sensing
- array signal processing and beamforming
- space-time communications and processing
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7594 3123