Our academic entry requirement is the equivalent of a UK 1st class honours degree in Electrical Engineering or a related subject. We would usually be looking for a high 1st class honours with a final year mark of 75%.
Months of entry
Communications and signal processing are closely intertwined, and together provide the basis of modern information engineering.
Areas of application include:
- mobile communications (3G/4G/LTE and future 5G), access networks and wireless communication
- Communication networks including broadcast and computing communication networks
- image processing and robotic vision
- audio and video recording
- radar and sonar detection
- biomedical signal processing
- medical imaging
- remote sensing
- array signal processing and beanforming
- space-time communications and processing
Information for international students
OVERSEAS applicants should check the general guidance on how qualifications awarded by overseas institutions satisfy the College's minimum academic requirements entry requirements
Fees and funding
We offer a range of scholarships for postgraduate students to support you through your studies. Try our scholarships search tool to see what you might be eligible for.
For more information on the Postgraduate Master's Loan scheme and other funding opportunities that are available, please visit our Fees and Funding website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Ms Kay Hancox
- 020 7594 6166