Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Summer School courses are open to current undergraduates and postgraduates as well as individuals who may have already graduated but have less than five years’ work experience.
View the Entry Requirements for Summer School.
Months of entry
Imperial College Business School runs an intensive but stimulating Summer School programme that gives students the chance to increase their academic standing in one of the most vibrant and culturally-enriched cities in the world. With five courses spread over two sessions and a varied social programme, Summer School is a fantastic taster to life at Imperial and in London.
- Open to undergraduates and postgraduates
- Gain academic credit towards your studies
- Enhance your CV
- Study at a global top 10 ranked university
- Experience an enriching summer in the heart of London
- Make new friends and develop your network of contacts
- Enjoy our lively social programme
Explore our courses.
Fees and funding
View the Fees for Summer School.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- PG Credit
- full time1 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)207 594 9205