- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline or
- A Diploma or Associate Degree qualification and 4 years of relevant management experience or
- 5 years of relevant management experience
English language requirements:
If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate English language proficiency prior to enrolment.
IELTS: 6.5, no band less than 6.0 TOEFL iBT: 86
Months of entry
The Master of International Business is structured to provide you with the perfect balance of theoretical coursework and practical experience. It consists of the following:
- 3 semesters (12 subjects) of in-depth coursework plus an Industry Research Project where you will work with an organisation in your industry for 600 hours and apply your knowledge to real business issues.
- Delivery through a combination of small lectures, tutorials, workshops and industry research to cater for a range of learning styles.
- The two-year duration means international students are eligible to apply for a two-year post-study work visa.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Amy Parker