Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Completion of a master’s-level program
- Average of 8 years’ senior management experience
- Steady career progression with increasing professional responsibilities
- Strong written and spoken English
Over a four to six year period, each candidate must:
- Accumulate a total of 54 credits
- Complete a minimum of 21 credits of coursework, through a combination of courses in Paris, courses in other locations, and e-learning courses
- Complete Case Study Analyses I & II
- Complete the dissertation research project: an original piece of research relevant to the candidate’s continued career progression, and which critically assesses current international business theories, practices and problems
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
Whether you seek a deeper understanding of your profession or simply a new personal challenge, our DBA gives you the platform to expand your knowledge and make a difference to international business practice.
Drawing on your contacts, resources and expertise gained in senior management, you will focus your research on solving a real and important problem within your profession. The results of your work will benefit the wider business community, raise your profile and take your career potential to new heights.
Our DBA is flexible, allowing you to earn a high-level business qualification without pausing your career. It is self paced, giving you up to six years to complete the requirements. And by combining in-person courses with online e-learning, you have the freedom to study wherever your career and lifestyle takes you.
ISM’s presence across the globe lends a valuable global outlook to your studies. Our Paris and New York locations allow you to work towards your DBA in two of the world’s most influential business centers. Our programs in Cape Town, New Delhi, São Paulo and Shanghai, meanwhile, give you unrivalled insight into business cultures and practices in key emerging markets.
All our DBA professors are active in the business world and are recognized leaders in their fields. They bring a balance of current academic theory and practical experience, and their high professional standards challenge and inspire you to achieve excellence. Our small class sizes allow you to form close working relationships with both our faculty and your fellow candidates.
With more than 130 nationalities represented in our student and alumni community, we offer a culturally diverse environment for your DBA studies. Working alongside some of the sharpest and most ambitious minds in global business, you will learn how different cultures interpret and approach common leadership challenges. You will also become part of our thriving alumni network, giving you access to a world of career openings and academic opportunities.
Start your application today at apply.ism.edu.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- DBA by taught
- part time48-72 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- ISM Admissions
- +33 (0) 145 510 909