A candidate for the Degree of EdD should:
- Hold a Masters Degree of this University or of another deemed equivalent; and
- Hold that qualification normally in the general field of education, policy and/or management and/or social sciences or its equivalent in professional experience and a professionally accredited programme; and
- Have access to email and the internet for the e-supported parts of the programme
Months of entry
This programme has been specifically designed for professionals - practitioners, policy-makers, leaders and managers, academics and teachers - at all levels of education, from early childhood through further and higher education, to lifelong learning.
Specifically the EdD aims to:
- Promote an understanding of research evidence and methodologies relevant to professional practitioners
- Develop a critical awareness of the policy context in which professional practice takes place
- Enable participants to undertake a research study of relevance to their professional activities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Tracey Harrison
- +44 (0) 1782 734256