- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
As these programmes are delivered 100% online, you will be required to have access to a desktop computer or laptop, with an up-to-date operating system and the ability to use an up-to-date web browser such Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Months of entry
January, March, May, June, November
In a fiercely competitive global employment market with complex and evolving macro and micro-environmental challenges, organisations are seeking effective, agile and multi-skilled leaders who are able to strategise, innovate, inspire and motivate employees to produce results. Taught in the context of real-world practice and designed in close collaboration with leading employers, the online MBA from Keele University has a single-minded purpose: to equip senior leaders and aspiring leaders across all industries and sectors with the sought-after knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully lead in an ethical, sustainable and transformational way.
This online MBA has been developed specifically for adult learners and is designed to ensure that if you have work and family commitments you do not have to put your ambitions on hold. The flexible programme design means that you can study at times that suit you and, because it is delivered entirely online, it can be studied from anywhere in the world, with no need to attend campus at any time during your studies.
The programme is delivered 100% online, part-time over two years.
Information for international students
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo with 95 overall including minimum 85 in each element
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
Fees and funding
For information related to fees and funding, please visit the individual course page on the Keele University website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Entry for September 2023 also available.
Course contact details
- 100% Online Queries