You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A minimum of 2:2 UK undergraduate degree or international equivalent qualifications.
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
As these programmes are delivered 100% online, you will be required to have access to a desktop computer or laptop with an up-to-date operating system and the ability to use an up-to-date web browser such Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Usage of Microsoft Office 365 is also required (access is included at no extra cost to Keele Students).
Students studying the MSc Management with Data Analytics will need to engage with a variety of tools and statistical techniques. This may include but is not limited to programs such as Python.
Months of entry
January, March, May, June, November
This 100% online MSc Management with Marketing is for leaders and aspiring leaders aiming to progress into more senior roles in marketing teams. As you study, you’ll be developed into a well-rounded, thoughtful, active, reflective and practical marketer with a genuine appreciation of strategic management and dealing with operational challenges when running an organisation, particularly through the lens of a marketing leader.
Relating theory to real-world practice from day one, as this postgraduate course is studied part-time you will be able to apply what you learn as you continue to earn, fast-tracking your professional development while you keep focusing on your career without taking a break to study.
Your learning experience will take place in an innovative and interactive online learning environment where you will collaborate with other postgraduate students from all over the world, giving you the opportunity to expand your global network as you participate in discussion groups and online forums.
This master’s degree will be assessed through a combination of coursework, presentations and group work, which will reflect the broad range of knowledge and skills you develop as you progress through the programme.
From the moment you enrol through to graduation, you will be assigned a dedicated Student Success Coordinator who will support you throughout your study journey. With six start dates a year, you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year and can begin your studies within weeks.
This programme is delivered 100% online, 2 years part-time.
Information for international students
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
If English isn’t your first language you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the following qualifications:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 79
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CCAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Duolingo with 95 overall including minimum 85 in each element
- A degree qualification taught in English and completed within the last two years
Fees and funding
For information related to fees and funding, please visit the individual course page on the Keele University website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Entry for September 2023 also available.
Course contact details
- 100% Online Queries