Minimum of a 2:1 Degree in the social sciences, arts and humanities, law and other relevant disciplines.
Months of entry
Our Leadership & Development MSc focuses on the issues that highlight leadership’s central position in the dynamics of development. It will give you an understanding of the increasingly key role leadership plays in the developmental challenges that confront developing societies.
Visit our online hub for content, news and events about the African Leadership Centre here
- Innovative approach to the interdisciplinary study of leadership as it relates to development.
- Opportunity to network with the African Leadership Centre’s (ALC) wide range of institutional partners that include universities, international organisations, and research and policy institutions from across the world.
- Taught by key intellectuals and experts on leadership, peace and security from both the global north and south.
- Access to a broad selection of optional modules from across King’s, particularly our Faculty of Social Science and Public Policy.
- Interact with the ALC’s global network of renowned academics, practitioners and activists.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Office