Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Before you can enrol for the Combined Pre-sessional course, you need to have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at King's.
The 6-week Combined Pre-sessional course also requires you to have the ability to obtain an integrated CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) visa, covering your Combined Pre-sessional course and your main degree.
Months of entry
The Combined Pre-sessional course offers preparation for international and EU students who have an offer with King’s and need to meet their English language requirements before starting their degree.
The Combined Pre-sessional course offers a modern way of studying, blending online and on-campus learning. It provides you flexibility by allowing you to start the course online, from the comfort of your own home.
If you'd rather start your studies in London, you still have the option of applying to our face-to-face Pre-sessional course, which is taught on-campus. The combined and face-to-face courses are equivalent, both of them aiming to provide you with the skills you need on your main degree courses.
- Introduction to the UK academic culture
- Improved ability to use academic English appropriately and effectively at university level
- Focus on improving your linguistic and academic skills required for successful study at King's
- Great alternative to retaking external English tests as it teaches both the academic and English language skills needed to succeed at King’s
- Develop your academic language and confidence online before joining the on-campus part of the course
- All the benefits of using an online platform and face-to-face learning
- Online study allows a more flexible approach to learning
- On-campus learning in an unrivalled location in the heart of London
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time1-4 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions