Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Bachelors degree with 2:1 honours degree in a related subject.
A 2:2 degree may be considered only where applicants also offer a Masters degree with Merit or above.
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
- Cytochrome P450–catalyzed L-tryptophan nitration in thaxtomin phytotoxin biosynthesis
- Dynamics of a bacterial multidrug ABC transporter in the inward- and outward-facing conformations
- Dopamine receptor D3 regulates endocytic sorting by a Prazosin-sensitive interaction with the coatomer COPI
- Stabilization of a Protein Nano-cage through the Plugging of a Protein-Protein Interfacial Water Pocket
- Preferred Conformers of Proteinogenic Glutamic Acid
Current research projects:
- Computational Chemistry/Biomolecular Simulation
- Chemical Biology/Medicinal Chemistry
- Protein Engineering and Nanomaterials
- NMR and Macromolecular Structure
- Small Biomolecules and Rotational Spectroscopy
- King's Health Partners, including Guy’s and St Thomas’, King’s College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts
Learn more via the department page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36-48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions