A minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above.
If you have a lower degree classification, or a degree in an unrelated subject, your application may be considered if you can demonstrate significant relevant work experience, or offer a related graduate qualification (such as a Masters or PGDip).
Months of entry
Our Engineering with Management MSc will equip you with practical and theoretical knowledge of modern engineering, alongside a grounding in management techniques and their application to the field of engineering. The course will prepare you for a career in the field of engineering at a managerial level.
- You can explore topics such as artificial intelligence, robotics and management skills while studying theoretical and practical engineering and management topics.
- You'll have frequent access to speakers of international repute through seminars and external lectures, enabling you to keep abreast of emerging knowledge in electronic engineering and related fields.
- Research lies at the heart of our department - we have a reputation for delivering research-led teaching and project supervision from leading experts in their field.
- Our central London location means you'll have easy access to major libraries and leading scientific societies including the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS), the Institution of Engineering and Technology and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7123 4843