Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Bachelors degree with 2.1 honours in a relevant subject area.
Months of entry
Our Double Masters in Asian & International Affairs MA will give you an in-depth knowledge of the politics, economics and society of Asia, Europe and globally. You will study at two world-leading institutions: Renmin University of China, where you will benefit from its expertise on China and Asia; and King’s College London, where you will benefit from our expertise in international affairs. Together we will provide you with the knowledge to critically understand and assess Asian, European and global politics.
- Opportunity to learn about both contemporary Asia, Europe and international affairs with a particular focus on economic, political and societal dynamics.
- Study at two of the world’s most prestigious universities, in two of the world’s most dynamic cities (one year in Beijing, one year in London).
- Unique opportunity to develop a sensitivity towards social, cultural and political differences greatly valued by employers.
- Possibility of learning Chinese contributes to employability.
- European & International Studies staff contributed in a major way to King’s being ranked first for research power in the United Kingdom field of Politics and International Relations (2014 Research Excellence Framework).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions