Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Bachelors degree with 2.1 honours in a relevant subject area.
Months of entry
Our Double Masters in Asian & International Affairs will give you an in-depth knowledge of the politics and economics of Asia, and its position in the wider world. In the programme, you will develop an advanced understanding of societies in Asia, and you will explore how their shifting relations with the US and the EU are currently transforming international politics and the global economy. You will study at two world-leading institutions: Renmin University of China, where you will benefit from its expertise on China and Asia; and King’s College London, where you will benefit from our expertise in international affairs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of inter-regional dynamics that are transforming Asia and the wider world.
- Gain a sensitivity to social, cultural and political differences that are greatly valued by employers.
- Study at two of the world's most prestigious universities, in two of the world's most dynamic cities (one year in Beijing, one year in London). King’s College London is ranked 15th in the world, and 5th in Europe, for the study of politics and international relations by the 2020 QS World University Rankings, and Renmin University is ranked 4th in China for the same subject area.
- Learn from world-leading scholars who contributed greatly to King’s College London being ranked first in the United Kingdom for research power in the field of politics and international relations in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework.
- Possibility of learning Chinese contributes to employability.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions