Bachelors degree with 2:1 honours in Computer Science or Software Engineering. We may lower entry qualifications for students with substantial relevant work experience.
Months of entry
The Advanced Software Engineering MSc is an advanced study pathway that provides computer graduates with advanced skills in the design, development and analysis of software systems.
- Located in central London, giving access to major libraries and leading scientific societies, including the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- You will learn advanced software engineering skills preparing you for leading creative roles in the professional and research communities.
- You will develop critical awareness and appreciation of the changing role of computing in society and motivating you to pursue further professional development and research.
- Frequent access to speakers of international repute through seminars and external lectures, enabling you to keep abreast of emerging knowledge in advanced computing and related fields.
- The Department of Informatics has a reputation for delivering research-led teaching and project supervision from leading experts in their field.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Officer, Centre for Arts & Sciences Admissions (CASA)
- +44 (0) 20 7848 2574 / 7210