Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum 2:1 degree or an overseas equivalent in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, forensic science or related discipline.
Months of entry
The Analytical Toxicology MSc is a unique study course that integrates theoretical and practical aspects of analytical science with clinical and forensic toxicology. This course will provide you with a detailed knowledge and comprehensive understanding of advanced analytical toxicology and its applications.
- Theory-based study programme developed with the collaboration of both national and international experts in the field of clinical and forensic toxicology.
- Designed for scientists wishing to enter the field of clinical or forensic toxicology, or for clinical and forensic practitioners who want to enhance their existing knowledge and professional experience.
- The programme is run by the King’s Forensics team (also responsible for the MSc Forensic Science). This is a dynamic group of academics, post-doctoral researchers and PhD students. It has two ISO 17025 accredited laboratories (drugs and DNA) and is at the forefront of research in analytical techniques in both forensic science and toxicology/drug analysis.
- A high proportion of students graduating from this programme have been employed in the field within six months of graduating. Students choosing to continue their studies have successfully applied for PhD positions.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions