A medical qualification from a recognised university and current clinical experience of either 6–12 months in dermatology or 3–4 years practising medicine at post-registration level.
Months of entry
The Clinical Dermatology MSc is an advanced study programme for medical graduates who wish to undertake a period of postgraduate study in dermatology. You will gain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of dermatological diseases and enhance your skills and knowledge of the scientific basis of clinical dermatology. The study pathway also includes a critical evaluation of dermatological literature on a specialist subject.
- Located within the St John's Institute of Dermatology, a specialised clinical, teaching and research institute located within Guy's and St Thomas' hospitals.
- The course includes teaching in a diverse range of clinical and Dermatopathology sessions.
- Internationally renowned clinicians and academics providing an unparalleled inter-professional learning experience in a multi-faculty environment.
- You will attend weekly and monthly clinical seminars in St Thomas’ and Guys hospitals as well as participating in a variety of short courses and conferences.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries