Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A medical degree (such as an MBBS) or a 2:1 first degree in a biomedical science, pharmacy, medicine or related subject or, in chemistry if the course includes sufficient biological support.
Months of entry
Our Pharmacology MSc will give you a deep understanding of pharmacology, and allow you to put this into practice through laboratory practicals and projects in our world-class facilities. We will train you in the design and execution of practical approaches to the mechanisms by which drugs act. This course will provide you with a strong platform from which to pursue careers in the pharmaceutical or research-related industries, or to continue in academic research with a PhD.
- We are ranked 13th in the world for Pharmacy & Pharmacology (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020).
- A central London location equipped with first- class laboratory, IT, library and study facilities.
- An opportunity to plan and design as well as to pursue your own original research.
- Preparation for a career in drug research and related industries.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions
- +44 (0) 20 7848 7000