Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Bachelors degree with a minimum high 2:2 honours in electronics, electrical engineering, computer science, applied mathematics or physics.
We also welcome professional or occupational qualifications and consider them on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Our Electronic Engineering with Management MSc combines the development of advanced electronic engineering skills with a study of modern management techniques and their application to engineering projects. The course will prepare you for a management pathway in a related industry.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on advanced digital signal processing and communication principles as well as management skills while studying theoretical and practical electronic engineering and management topics.
- You'll have frequent access to speakers of international repute through seminars and external lectures, enabling you to keep abreast of emerging knowledge in electronic engineering and related fields.
- Research lies at the heart of our department - we have a reputation for delivering research-led teaching and project supervision from leading experts in their field.
- Our central London location means you'll have access to major libraries and leading scientific societies including the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS), the Institution of Engineering and Technology and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Officer
- +44 (0) 20 7848 2574