Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above.
If you have a lower degree classification, or a degree in an unrelated subject, your application may be considered if you can demonstrate significant relevant work experience, or offer a related graduate qualification (such as a Masters or PGDip).
Months of entry
The Global Health MSc is a pioneering set of programmes that brings together students from a range of disciplines to understand and analyse significant health challenges. The course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to critically reflect on health and healthcare across the world and the opportunity to apply this knowledge with supported practical experience in an international context.
- The Global Health faculty has strong links with international partners, creating exciting opportunities for field research.
- Course offers a broad range of global health expertise - from the Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy to the four health schools and the three partner NHS Foundation Trusts.
- Advanced teaching delivered through an innovative combination of interactive small group work, film, practical classroom tasks and a focus on skills in critical thinking and analysis.
- Enables the development of a strong interdisciplinary foundation in global health.
- Specifically designed to focus on specialist training, to network with relevant NGOs at an early stage and to meet the needs of people working in international agencies, humanitarian organisations and NGOs.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7123 4843