Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Undergraduate degree with 1st or 2:1 honours, or overseas equivalent, accompanied by 3 years of relevant work experience.
Undergraduate degree with 2:2 honours, or overseas equivalent, accompanied by 5 years of relevant work experience.
Undergraduate degree with 3rd class honours, or non-honours degree, or no formal undergraduate qualification, accompanied by 10 years of relevant work experience.
Months of entry
January, March, May, July
The International School for Government delivers an innovative approach to the professional development of those working in and around government.
Our stand-alone master's level modules are flexible, fully online and are designed for working professionals; allowing students to fit study around busy work schedules, ideal to enhance policymaking skills and CV. Our exciting range of modules offer both academic rigour and practical application.
- Practical, real-world skills and knowledge of new models of governance applicable to your current role.
- Delivered 100% online, allowing students to fit study around busy work schedules.
- Content co-developed by King's academic experts and senior policy practioners from government and third sector organisations.
- Accreditation from one of the world’s leading universities.
- Unique opportunity to learn best practice from governments and peers around the world, whilst building a global professional network.
- Regular opportunities for live interaction with peers and tutors through weekly webinars and discussion forums. Practical skills from senior practitioners and high-profile guest speakers related to contemporary governance issues.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time1 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions