An honours degree at 2:1 standard or above in political science/government, economics or any relevant social science.
Months of entry
The Political Economy MA is a broadbased multidisciplinary course that will develop your critical understanding of the UK and global political and economic institutions. You will also acquire the theoretical skills necessary to engage with contemporary domestic and world affairs at an advanced level.
- An interdisciplinary course utilising elements from the fields of politics, philosophy and economics.
- Learn a wide range of theoretical approaches in political economy – both mainstream and heterodox.
- Intensive study based on the relationship between institutional/empirical analysis and standards of ethical evaluation.
- Located in the heart of London, the Department of Political Economy has a strong reputation for research-led teaching and links to industry.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Officer, Centre for Arts & Sciences Admissions (CASA)
- +44 (0) 20 7848 7207