Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The normal entry requirement for graduate study is a Bachelor's degree with minimum 2:1 honours. In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme.
Applicants who have already studied at a level equivalent to a UK Master's programme will be assessed primarily on the basis of achievement at this level and would be expected to demonstrate a clear pass (55% or above in the UK grading system).
Months of entry
The Clinical Nursing MSc course is designed to help qualified healthcare practitioners further develop the knowledge and skills to research, manage and deliver healthcare practice and education.
- Spend 10 days on clinical placement at one of our renowned partner organisations.
- Learn from renowned clinicians and academics in our inter-professional community.
- Study at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (2018 QS World University Rankings).
- We’re based in central London, close to world famous hospitals, and all the sights of the city.
- Get the most out of your year with guest lectures, student societies, and other extracurricular activities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Administrator
- +44 (0)20 7848 1648