Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 honours in Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme.
Months of entry
We are proud to have been awarded an IoPPN Excellence Award in 2018 for student satisfaction in the Postgraduate Taught Education Survey (PTES).
Take the first step towards becoming a chartered health psychologist. Our course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and counts as stage one of your training.
To help you put your skills into action, you’ll carry out practical work in statistics, a supervised research project and a 100-hour health-based clinical placement.
- Planned placements at top organisations specialising in everything from cardiology to charitable work
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as your stage one training
- Learn from experts in clinical health psychology, as well as visiting lecturers from a range of subjects.
- Study surrounded by the expertise and facilities of the Centre for Neuroimaging Sciences, MRC Social & Genetic Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Maurice Wohl Neuroscience Centre, and the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Office