Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 honours in Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme.
Months of entry
We are proud to have been awarded an IoPPN Excellence Award in 2018 for student satisfaction in the Postgraduate Taught Education Survey (PTES).
BPS-accredited MSc in Health Psychology is specifically designed for graduate psychologists who wish to go on to becoming registered Health Psychologists with the HCPC. Our Health Psychology course combines classroom teaching, individual study and practical work in statistics, a supervised research project and a 100-hour health- based clinical placement.
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Pioneers of postgraduate training in this discipline since 1987.
- Leading research centre in clinical health psychology.
- Collaborations within many NHS services across King’s Health Partners.
- Visiting lecturers who are world class in their fields.
- Access to first-class dedicated facilities.
- 100-hour supervised placement opportunities within the NHS, third section and industry.
- Small class sizes
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries