Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Undergraduate degree with High 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required in a social science related area (e.g. management, economics, finance or other relevant subject). Our programme is most suitable if you have some quantitative background in either finance and/or economics or have a degree with some quantitative elements.
Months of entry
Discover how complex financial markets operate. And learn about the banking sector in different markets around the world. In the MSc in Finance (Asset Pricing), you’ll develop your understanding of the financial instruments that determine asset prices.
We focus on key issues facing the market. Modules focus on topics like investment analysis in financial markets, models of asset prices and returns, optimal investment, and risk and portfolio management.
We’ll challenge you to think critically about the industry. And the diverse community on the course will provide the ideal environment for networking and learning.
- You’ll be taught by industry experts who’ll help you learn how to apply theories to the working world.
- We have a great network of financial organisations. We’ll organise regular speakers to provide cutting-edge insights on the markets.
- You’ll study in central London, with easy access to the countless financial organisations of the City.
- We’re known around the world for our research-led teaching.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions