Undergraduate degree high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required in any academic subject.
Months of entry
Course contentThe pace of change in today's world frequently outruns even the most sophisticated organizations. We prepare our students to meet the challenges of this rapidly changing environment. And to do so with a sense of purpose and responsibility. This resonates in our mission to make the world a better place.
Our Master’s in International Management is for students at the start of their career who share this ambition. Whether you see your future in finance or consultancy; healthcare or civic leadership.
This 12-month program creates a rich and diverse learning environment. Students come from multiple disciplines, backgrounds and from all over the world. You will learn from our outstanding faculty and from practical, hands-on sessions with industry experts. You will broaden your horizons with global study trips. And you will develop skills that prepare you for a fulfilling future career.
You will also have the opportunity to apply for a double degree and study an additional year at Luiss University of Rome, studying management, corporate finance or global management & politics.
International Management MSc: Is it right for you?
King’s Business School is looking for bright, agile minds. To be considered for this course you will have:
- An excellent undergraduate degree. The MiIM isn’t just for business and economics students. We welcome applications from graduates in any discipline.
- Graduated in the past two years and have no more than two years’ work experience.
- An exceptional command of written and spoken English. We are looking for active and inspiring participants in the classroom.
- Displayed leadership potential outside of your studies. Whether volunteering, on the sports field or with university societies.
- A clear sense of your future direction. We don’t ask for a detailed life plan. We do expect you to understand where you want this programme to take you.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions