Minimum 2:1 in a biomedical Science, Physiology, Medicine or Sport Science related subject.
Months of entry
Our Human & Applied Physiology MSc will give you an advanced theoretical and practical understanding of the functioning of the muscular, respiratory and cardiovascular systems, including the effects of extreme environmental conditions on whole-body physiology. This innovative course is delivered by internationally renowned experts and will put you at the cutting edge in your understanding of the field.
- The original and foremost course in human and applied physiology in the UK
- Unique exposure to human physiology applied to aerospace and military medicine offered only by King’s
- Training in a wide variety of relevant practical laboratory skills
- Gain a knowledge base of human physiology particularly relevant for careers in biomedical research and medicine
- Lectures from world-leading experts in a variety of different fields
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions