Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum 2:1 first degree in biomedical sciences or relevant disciplines such as Psychology and Sports Science.
Applicants with degrees in other disciplines will be assessed on their merits.
In addition, applicants should have evidence of training in statistics, research methods and/or a dissertation at BSc level. They should also have the skills to critically evaluate material and study independently.
Months of entry
- King’s Health Partners is one of the UK’s five Academic Health Science Centres, bringing together a world-leading research led university (King’s College London) and three successful NHS Foundation Trusts (Guy’s and St Thomas’, King’s College Hospital and South London and Maudsley).
- Quality partnership working with physiotherapy practice partners ensures graduates have the knowledge, skills and personal attributes required by the NHS and other employers.
- Innovative collaborative teaching partnerships in physiotherapy with Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- Established study pathway of inter-professional learning opportunities with other healthcare professional students in both the classroom and practice.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions