Good honours degree or equivalent in computer science/IT or substantial relevant work experience.
Months of entry
This course will provide you with the opportunity to gain a sound understanding of the internet protocol suite that forms the core for current data networks. The fusion of the internet world and multimedia is also addressed, as well as wireless communications. You can combine this course with management studies.
The aims of the course are to:
- Provide knowledge, skills and a critical appreciation of the principles of data communications.
- Enable you to analyse a system and design an appropriate, custom solution.
- Develop subject related practical skills.
- Provide you with the opportunities to develop written and oral communication skills;
- Prepare you for employment, research, further study and lifelong learning by developing their intellectual, problem-solving, practical and key (transferable) skills.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team