A good first degree in fashion design or a related subject, product design, graphic design or fine art.
Months of entry
The Fashion MA at Kingston University is a unique and innovative course combining the creative thinking of the Design School core beliefs with a very solid and 'creative' fashion industry focus.
With a heritage and specialism in womenswear, menswear, knitwear, digital or fashion artefact outcomes, the course combines industry standards with a creative and contemporary approach to fashion design developing a holistic and exciting approach to fashion design and beyond.
Our broad design community and positioning as a progressive and highly-rated design institution means that Fashion can actively collaborate and share ideas with designers in across the post graduate framework.
- With our well-established industry links and partnerships, the craft and skill of fashion is paramount and is developed through pioneering projects with industry practitioners from our team.
- Within the curriculum the modules give you the unique opportunity to expand your current design thinking and methodology, experiment and transform your medium, and work in dynamic teams to exchange and create ideas.
- The design team have diverse and relevant industry experience as well as the academic skills and experience needed to help nurture fashion design talent.
- Guest speakers from industry are invited to talk directly to the students, sharing their knowledge, insight and experience, adding texture and depth to the students' understanding of the fashion machine.
- Students have access to the wealth of high-tech workshops and facilities available at Kingston School of Art
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Placement
Course contact details
- Admissions Team