Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in any discipline. You do not need to have a background in business to study the Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA, but you will need to have a strong interest in internal communications, public relations or corporate social responsibility
Months of entry
Our Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA is a highly specialised and focussed programme designed for those who want to pursue a career in the broader field of corporate communications and public relations. This includes roles in internal communications or investor relations.
Over the course of the programme, you will learn to:
- Identify and understand different stakeholder groups and markets, enabling you to develop effective communication styles for clients of a multitude of different educational or cultural backgrounds;
- Understand value and competitive advantage;
- Utilise the latest research in corporate and marketing communications and adapt this to a practical setting through workshops and projects;
- Understand best practice in relation to marketing communications in general and, more specifically, corporate and public communications.
Though collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), the course features a bespoke programme of professional development. This will set you on the path to becoming an accredited CIPR practitioner.
You will benefit from our connections with senior practitioners in the industry who share their expertise during guest lectures.
Kingston Business School is one of only five per cent of the world's business schools to be accredited by AACSB International.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team